Thursday 24 January 2013

Tweeting Rockstar Warrior - Thanks Sadie!

What a wonderful day today! A beautiful morning, a sunny afternoon and a lazy evening made this day unforgettable. Today marks the last day of my 21 day yoga body transformation program with Sadie Nardini. This girl from New York City has developed by far the most effective, fun and engaging yoga practice I have ever encountered: Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga. As I mentioned before, I am convinced that I will engage in this particular yoga practice for the rest of my life. After just 21 days of step by step practice my body and soul feel wonderful, light, healthy, in charge and very much transformed inside and out. If you want to make some time (about 1.5 hours a day of reading, yoga and engaged thinking) I can highly recommend the DailyOM 21 Day Yoga Body Course!
I am so proud of myself for completing it and am committed to continue the practice because it makes me feel like a rockstar warrior!

My yoga block was always by my side during the 21 day challenge.
Along the way, something amazing happened: I was so excited about the course that I not only blogged about it here, posted comments on facebook and even launched my facebook page linking to this blog, no, I also started to use twitter. Why am I so excited about this? Because not only some people around the world encouraged me in my adventure by tweeting, but Sadie Nardini herself, the super busy yoga queen, who is known all over the US and the yogi world, took the time to respond personally to my tweets! Not once but four times!
I tweeted tonight: @sadienardini I completed my 21 day yoga body transformation, feeling wonderful, in charge and transformed. Thank you Sadie! You rock!
Then Sadie actually answered me by tweeting: @maryjanawege incredible!!! I am so impressed & happy that you completed the challenge. We rocked it together!
I am in awe. How great is that?!
  • My body feels lighter
  • I have been drinking more water than ever
  • I ate healthy meals
  • I have been setting personal goals
  • I let go of irritating and negative thoughts
  • I did not crave chocolate
  • I lost 3.1 kilos (6.8 pounds) 
  • I joined the twitter community with more than 500 million users
  • And Sadie Nardini personally encouraged me in this experience and is impressed with me! (If you want to read all of her tweets to me, click on the twitter button on the right or visit: www.twitter.com/maryjanawege to get to my profile.
All I can say is this: click on the following link "DailyOM", pay honestly what you can (it is worth every penny), start your 21 day yoga challenge today and become a "Rockstar Warrior"!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow... You are such an inspiration!
    I'm a yoga teacher but am always eager for inspiration, teaching, challenges, etc. Definitely checking out the program.
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! I would love to become a yoga teacher! Maybe you can help me with that. I have been doing yoga for about 10 years now and Sadie's style is just the best, she is also a beautiful person inside and out. She inspires me. Come back an visit often!

      Delete